Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A reprieve from the hum-drum.


Nothing new to report this week, really. It was a total hair-ball to get Jim's Revlamid, even with the aforementioned problems. No sense in boring details, but it ended with me chasing down a UPS truck on Highland Avenue somewhere between the Library and the Town Hall (about 5 blocks). Jim's chemo schedule had two days of missing it, in the middle, due to glitches, but I assume that isn't hugely meaningful.

For your loyalty and good will, I will stop writing now and invite you to a site that has given me much pleasure. The photographer has an amazing eye, and the soul of an artist.

http://soulofthegarden.com/intro.html

Bookmark this and set this aside until you have some time to look through the images the artist has photographed. I started with Paris, but eventually worked my way through the whole thing. It is almost too rich for one sitting, but it does represent a celebration of things I most admire.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I just adore the photo.....of you and Dad. Things I admire as well! I'll check out that other site, too!